If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Basic function of any boot loader is to boot operating system installed on the computer. When there is more then one installed then we talk about multi boot.
GRUB used in SUSE is considered as a GRUB Legacy, and it is no more actively developed, but it will be in use because GRUB2 is still missing some functionality.
- All about GRUB - detailed GRUB multi-booting guide
- Recover Grub after Windows install
- Recover MBR after Grub install
- Booting - Wikipedia explanation about booting computer in general.
- GRUB Legacy (GRUB version 0.9x)
- GRUB Legacy The home of the GRUB Legacy
- GRUB Manual 0.97
- SUSE boot explains how to boot and multiboot openSUSE and Windows (2000, XP, Vista - any mix) using the GRUB boot loader
- Five ways to boot openSUSE when the bootloader is broken
- GRUB (GRUB 2)